March 24, 2017
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated
- crescent rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream
- cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch
- dressing mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup halved and thinly-sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli,
- 1 carrot, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a jellyroll pan
- with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat crescent roll dough into a jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pierce with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream
- cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture
- on top of the cooled crust. Arrange the onion, carrot, celery,
- broccoli, radish, bell pepper and broccoli on top of the creamed
- mixture. Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut it into squares and