Olive Cheese Appetizers
April 7, 2017
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives,
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the cheese,butter,flour and paprika together using an electric mixer or food processor.
- Take tablespoon-size pieces of the dough and one
- olive per tablespoon of dough.
- Roll the dough around the olive, so that the olive in completely enclosed in the center of the dough.
- Arrange the olive and cheese balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.