April 7, 2017
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar
- 1 cup crabmeat (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf sliced
- pumpernickel party bread
- lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, onion, cheddar, crabmeat, mustard, and garlic powder.
- Arrange bread slices on a cookie sheet.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each slice.
- Sprinkle the bread slice liberally with lemon pepper spice (this is the key ingredient, so don't be shy with the spice!).
- Broil for less than two minutes.