Dill Pickle Appetizers
April 7, 2017
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream
- cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread,
- crusts trimmed
- 1 (22 ounce) jar baby dill pickles
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion juice and grated onion.
- Spread the mixture thinly on the white bread slices.
- Roll 1 baby dill pickle in each slice of bread.
- Place in a medium glass baking dish with the seam side down.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours,or overnight.
- To serve, slice each bread roll into 1 inch slices.