Chesapeake Crab Ball Appetizer
April 7, 2017
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream
- cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 bunch minced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared
- 1 sprig chopped fresh parsley, for
- Old Bay Seasoning TM to taste
- Remove excess shell from the crabmeat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, green onions, Old Bay Seasoning TM and horseradish.
- While mixing, gradually add the crabmeat.
- Divide the mixture into two balls.
- Refrigerate the balls for at least one hour.
- On a piece of waxed paper, mix the parsley and Old Bay Seasoning TM.
- Remove the crab balls from the refrigerator and roll them on the wax paper until they are completely coated.