Blue Cheese Appetizer Pizza
April 7, 2017
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread
- dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced,
- pulled into rings
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded part-skim
- mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Divide bread dough in half.
- Press each portion onto the bottom of a 12-in.
- pizza pan coated with nonstick cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- Prick dough several times with a fork.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Brush dough with oil.
- Combine the basil, oregano and garlic powder; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Arrange onion and tomatoes over crust; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.