Best Ever Party Appetizer
April 7, 2017
- 12 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried
- tomatoes, drained and diced
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh
- 3 cloves garlic, halved
- Slice goat cheese into one inch pieces and place in
- a single layer on a large platter.
- Sprinkle olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives,
- basil and rosemary over the cheese.
- Using toothpicks, insert the garlic cloves into the
- cheese throughout the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to marinate 6 hours,
- or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Remove the toothpicks,
- and serve with sliced French bread.